To register for an ALU exam, visit our online store and choose the correct option under the Exam Registration section.
Individual Student Registration
If you are an individual student registering yourself, click on the “Register Myself” option. All exams you are eligible to register for based on your exam history should show up. If the exam you wish to register for is not available and you believe this to be an error, please contact email@example.com.
To reduce the time and effort required for company Educational Representatives who wish to enroll two or more students in ALU examinations being administered at a single company site, the Academy offers a multi-student registration option.
If you choose to coordinate exam registration for a group of students, click on the “Register Someone Else” option. A screen will pop up where you can either select an existing student to register or add a new student to register. Please note that you will only be able to select existing students that belong to the same company location as you. If there is an existing student who you wish to register that does not come up as an option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have selected an existing student or selected to add a new student, please either verify their existing information or enter all required information, and then click “Save & Close”. All exams that the student is eligible to register for based on their exam history should show up. If the exam the student wishes to register for is not available and you believe this to be an error, please contact email@example.com.
Checkout and Payment
To continue, click “Proceed to Checkout”, then review your order and enter your payment information.
*Payment must be made in U.S. Dollars*
If you are paying by credit card: Choose the “Pay Now” option, and enter your card information before clicking “Submit Order”. A receipt for your order will be emailed to you shortly.
If you are paying by check or wire transfer: Choose the “Pay Later” option, enter the check number that will be used to pay or write in “Wire Transfer”. Checks must be sent within 2 business days of your order. If you are paying by wire transfer, please follow the instructions on this document.
In order for students to successfully take the ALU exam, all students must:
- Have a computer, students will not be able to access the exams on a mobile device or tablet.
- Have a stable internet connection. In general, if you can do a Zoom call without issues, your internet connection should be sufficient for ALU exams.
- Have functioning cameras on their computer. Exams will be recorded and reviewed. No students will be able to proceed with their exam unless their camera is on and recording.
- Be able to utilize the most recent version of Chrome to access the exam.
- Have the ability to add the ProctorExam Screen Sharing Chrome Extension to your browser. If you will be using a work computer for your exam, please be sure that this extension is not blocked. If it is, please either contact your company’s IT department today to allow it or make arrangements to use a personal computer.
- October 1, 2021 - Registration opens for the 2022 FALU and MRAP Exams.
- February 1, 2022 - Enrollment deadline for examinations at regular fee. Withdrawal deadline for refund of exam fee less a cancellation fee.
- March 1, 2022 - Enrollment deadline for examinations with additional late fee.
- April 19, 2022 - ALU examinations written 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, local time. All examinations must be written at this time. Those not written at the scheduled time will not be accepted.
- June 1, 2022 - Announcement of examination results.